- Fun loving & bubbly?
- Enjoy working with children?
- Social & love helping people?
- Honest & committed?
- Reliable & consistent?
If you answered yes to all the above traits, we'd love to get to know you further.
Please fill out our Google form here to complete your application:
Pivot Dance School is expanding our children’s school and we’re seeking loyal teacher’s who want to grow with the company. We are a contemporary performing arts education company based in Ontario. We run classes in all forms of dance, vocals and musical instruments from our purpose built facility located in Mississauga.
We encourage children’s natural passion for performing and having fun whilst providing solid foundations in dance & performing arts.
We have a fantastic incentive program for our teachers. You can earn between $15-$70+ per hour depending on your skill level and student retention rates. Our staff are supported by our admin team who take care of all all timetabling and administration, allowing you to concentrate on simply teaching dance!
Our hours of operation are 3pm to 8pm Monday to Thursday as well as Saturday mornings. This position would suit a person who’s schedule and availability fits with our hours of operation.
We are currently looking for a dance teachers to join our expanding team in September 2019.
If you are either-
- a) a senior teacher/choreographer with a wealth of experience in both Jazz & Contemporary and/or Ballet choreography
- b) a musical theatre teacher with a passion for developing programs
- c) a dance teacher comfortable with teaching junior & intermediate levels with an emphasis on solid basic technique & an entertain/educate approach to classes
- d) a hip hop dance teacher who can create choreography
we would love to hear from you!
We will commence the interview/trial class selection process during July for all available positions to commence in September 2019. We’ll be running a training day in August for all teachers.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $35 /hour with a bonus retention incentive (based on student numbers and teaching expertise.