Barre3 Toronto is looking for instructors! Are you an energetic and outgoing person who loves to move, sweat and inspire others? Then this is the opportunity for you!
Join lead instructors Maddy and Sara for a FREE 1 hour info session and recruitment class on Sunday February 17th at 3pm at our King West location (325 King St. West, Toronto).
Here's what you can expect from the session:
- You will have the opportunity to get to know us and to tell us about yourself
- We will break down what it takes to become a barre3 instructor by describing the audition and training process
- You will have a chance to ask questions
- You will participate in a fun and sweaty barre3 class! Sara will lead the class and Maddy will observe
Participants in this session/recruitment class may be invited to move forward to the audition process should they meet our preliminary requirements. These requirements are:
- Positive, warm and confident personality
- Correct form, body awareness and big, dynamic inspiring movement
- Strong musicality (the ability to move with the beat of the music)
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'barre3 recruitment class' if you would like to attend