Join us for this online event as we explore how we all experience and embrace natural spaces through dance and our technical selves.
- Relive, or discover for the first time Propeller Dance’s 2017 site-specific dance and poetry show, The Wild Life, set in the beautiful Canadensis Botanical Garden along with excerpts from other nature-themed company repertoire
- A moving meditation, connecting us to nature, even through our virtual channels
- A special guest presentation by UK-based Stopgap Dance Company
- Discussion on mobility devices and nature with accessibility activist and nature photographer Catherine Gardner, plus artist Talk and Q&A on the struggle and the adventure of The Wild Life
Choose your own price, no questions asked.
Tickets are sold on a “Choose Your Price” model at $5, $10, $25, $50 or $100.
- $25 ticket purchasers will be mailed a copy of The Wild Life, Propeller's first ever photo book.
- $50 tickets purchasers will receive a $25 tax receipt, $100 ticket purchasers will receive $75 tax receipt.
This event will include audio description for the prerecorded elements, and ASL interpretation and closed captioning for the live elements.
If you require another accommodation, please email email@example.com by Monday, April 19.
This event is part of the Propeller Dance Presentation Series, supported by TD Bank Group. To stay in the loop about upcoming events and all things Propeller, subscribe to our e-newsletter!