VII International Summer Dance Intensive in Cuba
Artistic Director Jose Angel Carret
(Temporada Espacio Abierto para la Danza y el Espectáculo)
July 8-15 in Matanzas, Cuba
Dance Workshops in Ballet ,Modern, Contemporary , Afro-Cuban and Cuban Popular Dance such as Salsa, Cha-Cha , Mambo , Son , Master classes , Conferences , Evening Shows
Special : Afro Cuban and Cuban Popular Dance Workshops
International Summer Dance Intensive in Matanzas , Cuba in its 7th edition .
Location : Matanzas , Cuba
Date: July 8 to 15
TEADE 2018 is open for dance and music students 13 years +, professional dancers , teachers , choreographers , musicians .
A week of dance workshops in:( classes are taught by cuban master teachers )
- Contemporary Dance
- Modern Dance
- Afro Cuban Dance
- Cuban popular dance ( Salsa, Cha Cha Cha, Mambo )
- Spanish Dance workshops
- Evening shows with performances by local and national companies ( in which participants might perform representing their school / country )
- Lunch included for six days
- Cocktails ( during the evening shows )
- A trip to Varadero beach with lunch included
- A farewell party and dinner
- Daily Transportation to the dance studios ( Escuela Vocacional de Arte de Matanzas )
- Official Diploma for participation .
- Participation in the closing gala Saturday 14.
- All participants must travel with medical insurance valid for Cuba.
- No visa is required to travel , the airline will give you the TOURIST VISA you must fill with your name and passport number .You need to travel as a TOURIST .
NOTE: Air Fare to Varadero airport , room and board ,taxi from and to the airport: Will Not be provided
FOR INFORMATION :