Browse jobs by city
Limitless Studios Inc., Mississaugas newest Dance & Yoga Studio, is looking for instructors for the upcoming commencement of the Fall 2017/2018 Season.
We are seeking the following:
- Hip Hop Instructor (all ages) Thursday evenings
- Jazz Instructor (all ages) Saturdays
- Ballet & Creative Movement Instructor (ages 3-7) Tuesday evenings and Saturdays
Interested candidates should send their resume/CV/bio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hetta Studio of Dance & Music in Hamilton is looking for a Hip hop teacher for its upcoming 2017/18 year. We are looking for a teacher comfortable with ages 3-18 who is available Tuesdays 3:45-9:30pm on Wednesdays. Pay rate is negotiable. If interested please send your resume to email@example.com.
Ballet Teachers required in Markham
An established dance studio looking for professional ballet dance teachers in Toronto area. You will have:
- a Bachelor or Master of Fine Arts degree in dance program
- minimum two years of teaching experience in ballet, contemporary, hip-hop
- fluent oral and written English
- good communication and people skills
- willingness to keep learning
- integrity and professionalism
- team spirit
The following assets will be a plus:
It is with our utmost excitement to announce that we have officially secured a location in downtown Mississauga! City Centre Dance - Mississauga's Newest Drop-In Dance Centre
With that being said, we still have open slots available and are seeking qualified instructors in the Commercial/Concert Industry for:
- Hip Hop
- Jazz Funk/Heels
- World Dance Forms
- Zumba Step, Strong, Fit
- Power Barre
- Cardio Hip-Hop
We are looking for Dance/Ballet teacher who is avalable to work on Mondays. Tuesdays , Wednsdays from 5pm-8pm , possible Saturday and Sunday from 10 am -1pm.
Level ; Rec and High Performance
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for:
1. Tumbling coach to work with our recreational and competitive students 2 hours/ week on Friday evenings.
2. Ballet instructor to work with our recreational and competitive students 4 hours/week on Wednesday and Thursday evenings. BATD or RAD certifications preferred.
All interested and qualified applicants please send a resume to email@example.com