We are a new school in Port Credit, ON looking for certified ACRO and Circus arts instructors. We need team members who are:
1. Currently certified in ACRO (preferrably but not limited to Acrobatic Arts, PAEC, BATD or DMA) or who are in training for certification with experince teaching Junior to Advanced levels.
2. Certified or have 4+ years of training and have professional experience performing and/or instructing aerial (silks, hoop, trapeze) and circus arts (hula hoop, juggling).
Please email resumes and references to email@example.com
At the School we believe that it is our responsibility to present the arts to your child in a way that nurtures their whole selves.
- We believe that participation in arts programs develops children’s motivation, self confidence, improves critical thinking skills, provides fine and gross motor skill mastery and will provide children with the tools they need to lead a happy, confident life well beyond the school years.
- We believe in giving back to our community through performance opportunities and neighbourhood events
- We believe that following an industry trusted syllabus allows students and parents to track progress and to advance to post secondary education if desired.
- We believe that children should be “brought to the arts” in a fun, engaging and nurturing manner
Thanks and have a great day!