Full Time Dance School Office Administrator - Sean Boutilier Academy of Dance. - Mississauga & Etobicoke
Sean Boutilier Academy of Dance is a thriving dance studio with two locations, located in the heart of Mississauga and Etobicoke. This dance studio has been in business for 35 years. Our significant growth has created the opportunity to have many job openings and the urge to expand our team.
We are currently looking for a dynamic candidate to join our fast-growing, talented team.
- Greet clients and answer inquiries.
- Conduct clerical duties, including answering phone calls and answering emails in a timely manner.
- Interacting with parents and children
- Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and daily money transactions.
- Provide administrative support to the team. Keeping an open line of communication between the clients and the faculty.
- Maintain excellent relationship with customers.
- Perform end of day settlement.
- Using excel and word
- Responsible for collecting outstanding fees, through direct communication with clients.
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures of the business.
- Additional hours may be required during peak times of our dance season.
- Light housekeeping
- sizing of dancewear and dance shoes (training provided)
- Minimum of one year of experience in sales would be considered an asset.
- 2+ years experience working in an office setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proficiency in using MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team leader
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Customer-service oriented.
- Able to complete administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Be organized and pay attention to details.
- Must be professional, friendly and possess some basic dance experience.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies, please.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org