Position: Cecchetti Ballet Teacher starting for 2018/2019 Dance Season
Collingwood School of Dance Is Growing! We’re seeking an exceptional individual to join our teaching faculty.
As a Cecchetti Ballet Teacher for Collingwood School of Dance, you’ll teach Cecchetti Ballet Exam Classes, Recreational Ballet Classes, Pointework, and Choreography.
Your friendly, knowledgeable, encouraging and positive nature will help us to foster happy students and loyal customer relationships for years to come. The ability to teach other dance styles is a bonus and we’d love to learn more.
Estimated Hours Per Week: 12+ hours
Estimated Schedule: 2-3 Evenings per week
Tasks and Responsibilities
As a qualified Cecchetti Ballet Teacher you’ll be passionate about delivering high quality ballet training with a positive and encouraging approach.
- Preparing lesson plans in advance for classes and rehearsals
- Entering students into Cecchetti Ballet Exams
- Choreographing for performances and competitions
- Arriving prepared and on-time
- Attending staff meetings, and being a contributing member of our teaching faculty
- Selecting music for classes and choreography, and selecting costumes
- Teaching weekly classes and rehearsals
- Teaching at summer camp in July and August (limited hours)
What do you think? If you’ve just read this and it sounds like a great fit…We would love to learn more about you!
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org