The Business Services Coordinator provides administrative support across all departments at Canada’s Ballet Jörgen to ensure that CBJ is well positioned within the community to achieve its strategic goals and objectives. The Business Services Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the daily operations of the company run efficiently and effectively though the following Core Responsibilities:
- Filing, photocopying, answer telephone lines and distributing messages;
- Coordinating studio rentals;
- Ordering and inventory of office supplies;
- Processing teacher and accompanist timesheets;
- Couriering shipments, processing mail and maintaining postage meter;
- Processing credit card payments for donations, rentals and classes;
- Reconciling credit card statements and ensuring on time payments;
- Making bank deposits and maintaining deposit logs;
- Providing administrative support to the Artistic Director/CEO and General Manager;
- Timely data entry and maintenance of the company’s Raiser’s Edge fundraising database;
- Assisting with Toronto performances as required.
- Skilled in major computer applications related to work including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge software an asset;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Punctual and able to perform tasks independently;
- Good relationship building skills;
- Highly motivated by the vision and mission of Canada's Ballet Jörgen to ensure marketing services functions efficiently and effectively so that it contributes to achievement of strategic goals and objectives;
- Must be able to handle stressful situations and deadline pressure while ensuring accuracy;
- Knowledge of/background in dance an asset;
- French an asset.
The Business Services Coordinator will report to General Manager.
Part-Time (24-30 hours/week)
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission of applications is February 9, 2018. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.