Explore Bravery and Beauty through the Expressions of Flamenco dance and music
The Aga Khan Museum presents locally and internationally acclaimed artists in the fourth annual Duende: Flamenco Festival, exploring bravery, beauty, and a broad variety of flamenco music and dance.
Flamenco is an art form built on three Abrahamic faiths and the musical expressions of three continents. This festival reflects the exemplary expression of artists who strive to go beyond limitations imposed by the outside world and the fluidity of the dance form as it continues to evolve and be shaped by scenes across the globe.
Festival programming includes:
- Vengo Film Screening with Performance by Carmen Romero (November 3)
- Flamenco Arabia (November 4)
- Bloodsongs and Tamar Ilana (November 7)
- Qudud Flamenco (November 9)
- Manuel Ramirez with Special Guest Renka Featuring Jose Vega (November 11)
Individual ticket prices vary. Save 15% if you see three or four shows. Save 20% if you see all five shows
For more information or to purchase tickets visit: https://www.agakhanmuseum.org/programs/duende-flamenco-festival-2018